Caught on Bathroom wall, PA

Jason B

Arachnosquire
new.jpg new2.jpg
ok caught this on my bathroom wall... I tried to do my own id though I normally fail with that. I kinda think its a Dolomedes tenebrosus.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
ok caught this on my bathroom wall... I tried to do my own id though I normally fail with that. I kinda think its a Dolomedes tenebrosus.
I wish I could find a Dolomedes tenebrosus on my bathroom wall. All I ever find in there are spitters, ghost/sac spiders, and antmimics.

Jason B

Arachnosquire
Yeah, I feel like this species might be somewhat common where I live. There have been two large spiders I often see in my house. I also thought one of them was not a wolf spider cause they acted more arboreal in nature. So I was reading a report on them And saw "almost arboreal in nature and known to invade houses" it kinda clicked.

Jason B

Arachnosquire
So what would be the best enclosure for these. I have it in a 32 oz deli but was thinking of something a little larger. And setting it up like an arboreal enclosure similar to what I would use for a 2 inch tarantula. Would that work or does it need more space.