• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

catfishrod69

boonbear

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Great guy to deal with. Very patient and understanding. I would be glad to deal with him again.

roaddog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive Transaction!

Completed a transaction with catfishrod69. Fast easy and smooth transaction. A+ Positive.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Great buyer,fast with payment and communicated well.A+.....sorry for the late review!Better late than never.

lancej

Arachnolord
positive A+++

Good buyer, good communication, and paid BEFORE he said he could. Very pleasant transaction, would not hessitate to do business with again!:)

brothaT

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

Just sold some roaches to him and it was a great experience overall. Quick payment and good communication. I wouldn't hesitate to sell to him again, thanks!

snakecollector

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!!!

Just completed a trade with John and everything went great!!!
Shipping was prompt and packed well. Communication was great!

Thank you
John

kenzie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just finished up a transaction with John. He was quick to pay, and very understanding of shipping problems, very patient. Great Guy to deal with, will be working with him in the future. Thanks John!

arachnofein909

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
just finished up a deal with John he payed quickly responded to Pm's fast
and was understanding of the shipping delay I would be happy to sale to John
again.
thanks john

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE !!

John asked me to hold 4 P. fasciatas for him for a week I agreed and just as he said he would I got the payment a week later. He a man of his word so I would recomend him as a good buyer!!

Thanks again.

-.Raul

thumpersalley

Roach Lovers Mom
Old Timer
I just did a trade with him & everything was packed great & communication was top notch! Kim

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
POSITIVE traded my pede for his gravid gracilis. great guy and will be doing business with again.

darkart82

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Postive buissness deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The title says it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is a good guy seems to have my trust! I would do more transactions with him in the future and you should too.

snakecollector

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
* Positive* Great guy to deal with!!

Just got my end of the trade and everything looks good.

Would not hesitate to do business with John again in the future.

Thank you!
John

roaddog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Tons of scorps!

I just completed a trade and got a ton of healthy scorpions. Easy transaction and hassle free. This is my second transaction and I know it will not be my last!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Cbarr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
A+

I have done a couple transactions with John and they have both went as smooth as they can, he is a great guy to deal with i would highly recommend him;)

C

tjmi2000

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

I recently sold a female P. regalis to John. He paid promptly and kept good communication throughout the deal.

darkart82

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just finished my second deal with him and it went smoothly , everything went as smoothly as planned with no problems, great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks alot.

thumpersalley

Roach Lovers Mom
Old Timer
Another great trade. Communication was great, packaging way above average. Kim

roaddog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Excellent Trade

I got my end of a trade with him. I got to pretty lively H. incei mature males. Fast and easy transaction again! Always a pleasure doing business with him!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

DoubleD's

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
trade

Just did a trade and the trading was good...
What else can i say? great guy to deal with, reliable and dependable.

Looking forward to other trades.

Dexter D
DoubleDs
http://www.doubleds.org