CATCH CENTIPEDES?

dannygoblin34

Arachnopeon
Does anyone know how to bait centipede in the area to come nearby? there's grassland next to my house but there's no sign of them at all, I'm not sure I didn't see them or they are just not there. any idea how to lure them out from their hidings? I live in a tropical country

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
I don't know of a way to "bait" them out that wouldn't hurt them, but you could try placing pitfall traps in the field to see if you come up with anything. If not, they are often active after a heavy rain, in which case you just need to go looking for them. And of course, log/rock-flipping remains one of the best methods to find them.
Of course, they might not be there due to any myriad number of reasons, in which case you will need to go looking elsewhere.

Hope this helps,

Arthroverts

dannygoblin34

Arachnopeon
I don't know of a way to "bait" them out that wouldn't hurt them, but you could try placing pitfall traps in the field to see if you come up with anything. If not, they are often active after a heavy rain, in which case you just need to go looking for them. And of course, log/rock-flipping remains one of the best methods to find them.
Of course, they might not be there due to any myriad number of reasons, in which case you will need to go looking elsewhere.

Hope this helps,

Arthroverts
thanks alot, luckily a rain fell yesterday, hope tomorrow i can get some. thanks!