cat in the sink

ArachnoCrazy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
For some reason my brothers cat likes laying in the sink, which i find amusing. When i turn the faucet on he will just keep laying there and refuses to move.

Last edited:

ArachnoCrazy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
This cat is really stupid :wall: , but that is what makes him such a good cat. My brother is rough on animals and that is why it is his cat. I think i could swing him around by the tail and he would still come back for more :D

jr47

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
cats love sinks. my cat stinky lays in ours all the time. he will also get in the shower with you. or the tub. hes really a dog i think and just looks like a cat.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
My cat doesn't like sinks.:(

Haha great picture and cute cat. When you say turn on the faucet, does that mean the water is running on him and he still stays in there?

Herp13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My cats can't go in the sink(that is "naughty" according to my mom:p ), but here's a few pics...

-Eric

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have several pics of a frinds cat who does the same thing.. it also drinks from the tap but only with his head under the water so it runs down his face.. its quite funny. and some cats like it rough I have noticed.. one of mine likes to get beat up its funny.

ArachnoCrazy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The stupid cat also has a facination with the toillet. He loves to try and play in it and every time someone flushes it he runs into the bathroom and trys to open the lid.

Herp13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yes, my cat's seem to enjoy playing in the toilet also:p

-Eric

Alice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
lol, our male does it all the time. he also drinks from the tap and plays in the shower - but then he's a turkish angora, and that breed is not afraid of water (or anything, he's pretty stupid actually :eek: but still sweet).

Last edited: