Casualty

MichiganReptiles

Arachnobaron
I came home from work and immediately checked on my T's, only to find my tiny little T. plumipes sling in a death curl. I put it in a tiny little ICU, but I don't have any hope. I'm sad. I know it's just a little sling, but I was so looking forward to seeing it grow into a big beautiful spider. I'll have to pick up another from Bryan at the local expo in two weeks and try again.

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I came home from work and immediately checked on my T's, only to find my tiny little T. plumipes sling in a death curl. I put it in a tiny little ICU, but I don't have any hope. I'm sad. I know it's just a little sling, but I was so looking forward to seeing it grow into a big beautiful spider. I'll have to pick up another from Bryan at the local expo in two weeks and try again.
:( sorry to hear that

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sorry to hear that Toni... :( Maybe it will pull through for you..

When I had lost most of my collection due to a chemical exposure.. I almost lost my 2 female P. regalis.. At the time they were only 1"..

I had them in an ICU for 2 days.. They both recovered..

Hopefully you will see the same results.. Again best of luck.. :eek:

MichiganReptiles

Arachnobaron
Thanks, but I'm pretty sure it's gone. It was alive when I went to bed last night. Not sure what happened between then and the time I got home from work, but I'm assuming it happened sooner than later because there is no movement at all. I think it was beyond ICU when I put it in the ICU.

Months ago, if someone had told me that I would ever be this bummed about a spider dying, I would have chuckled. It's amazing how things change.

ametan

Arachnoknight
Aww. I think it's even harder to lose the little babies. I'm so sorry.

sja69

Arachnopeon
Months ago, if someone had told me that I would ever be this bummed about a spider dying, I would have chuckled. It's amazing how things change.
A pet is a pet, it's your baby no matter what kind of a creature it is.
Anyway, my condolences to you.

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Tiny little guy, great big sad. At least you can get another and try again.

And Toni is more of a "sister" than a "bro"....;)

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Toni, Sorry to hear about your little bud :( Hope it pulls through for you!

Terry