carnivorus cricket

wonderwes

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Scapteriscus borellia the southern mole cricket we have these ever were i can see there tunnels.every where.i have never been able to catch one though can some one tell me how.although my grandfather found one for me once he put it in my hand and said hold this as tight as you can.it was strong enough to move my finger their like crazy strong .but how do i catch one

Widowman10

Arachno WIDOW
Old Timer
Scapteriscus borellia the southern mole cricket we have these ever were i can see there tunnels.every where.i have never been able to catch one though can some one tell me how.although my grandfather found one for me once he put it in my hand and said hold this as tight as you can.it was strong enough to move my finger their like crazy strong .but how do i catch one
i have NO idea cause i've never tried before, but if it has tunnels, maybe flush it out with water?:? beats me but that's what i would try...

wonderwes

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
:clap: good idea i tried digging them out and sifting threw the dirt that dont work if u put a twig in there theyll push it out i heard u cold pull them out when they grab on