Caribena versicolor set up

Gods Spartan

Arachnopeon
I found these containers at the Container Store and kina like them the have a flip top lid so as to not interfere any webbing...anyway, check it out!

She started making her tube web right where I wanted her to. Put most of the holes of the container right there to permit ventilation which I feel is important for this species. IMG_20170521_221151646_HDR.jpg IMG_20170521_221139244_HDR.jpg IMG_20170521_221113123_HDR.jpg IMG_20170521_221102222_HDR.jpg PicsArt_05-21-11.37.30.jpg

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
have a flip top lid so as to not interfere any webbing.
Flip tops do not necessarily prevent a T from webbing on the lid surface. Though some of them will stop if their lid webbing is disturbed enough to their dissatisfaction. Also the height of the cage furniture to the lid at times increases or decreases probability of T webbing the lid of a container.

There's too much sub in there for my liking. I've used containers like this before, never liked them. However, with arboreal Ts it's best to give them as much height as possible in the Y axis. All one needs is enough sub to keep a dish in place (and that can be worked around too), and enough to keep the cage furniture in place.

In a setup like that I'd decrease the height of sub A LOT.

Gods Spartan

Arachnopeon
Flip tops do not necessarily prevent a T from webbing on the lid surface. Though some of them will stop if their lid webbing is disturbed enough to their dissatisfaction. Also the height of the cage furniture to the lid at times increases or decreases probability of T webbing the lid of a container.

There's too much sub in there for my liking. I've used containers like this before, never liked them. However, with arboreal Ts it's best to give them as much height as possible in the Y axis. All one needs is enough sub to keep a dish in place (and that can be worked around too), and enough to keep the cage furniture in place.

In a setup like that I'd decrease the height of sub A LOT.
Point taken. Will take that into consideration with the next build...versis have a way of ending up on my head.