Caribena versicolor adult pricing

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
Anybody know how much Caribena versicolor mature males and females go for? I never see them at expos as adults, usually only slings.

Paiige

Arachnobaron
The closest I've seen is a juvenile female for $100. I don't think I've ever seen an adult for sale.

Andaingean

Arachnopeon
Ive bought 2 adult females for $200 and $225 here. Males I have no idea.

Leila

Arachnobaron
Is C. versicolor the newly revised A. versicolor? Sorry if that is a stupid question. Did a bit of searching on the web. Just wondering why this particular T is so pricey?

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Anybody know how much Caribena versicolor mature males and females go for? I never see them at expos as adults, usually only slings.
Almost the same price as A. versicolor! :D

AFs often go for 200-250$, males more varied pricing IME, all over the place, so won't provide a value set in stone, but over 100 wouldn't surprise me. I've seen both at shows.

Last edited:

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Is C. versicolor the newly revised A. versicolor? Sorry if that is a stupid question. Did a bit of searching on the web. Just wondering why this particular T is so pricey?
1 word: color.

Simple demand. Two reasons I think personally, the slings are a bright blue (rare color in nature for animals), and unlike most T species both genders are equally as gorgeous.

Last edited:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Here slings are cheap as hell. I wouldn't pay a sexed female more than $60 (changing Euro to $) from local breeders.

cold blood

Staff member
MMs aren't especially rare...the typical $50 MM price is a fair one...I wouldn't ever charge or pay more than $60.

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
Yup
Just when you think it's safe that you are sure you've got your scientific names and genus and species straight-----
BAM! The T gods say nooo, you have to learn this AGAIN.:bigtears::depressed::dead:

Jeff23

Arachnolord
Yup
Just when you think it's safe that you are sure you've got your scientific names and genus and species straight-----
BAM! The T gods say nooo, you have to learn this AGAIN.:bigtears::depressed::dead:
I am glad they changed the name. Now this beauty can stop eating birds.

Arachne97

Arachnopeon
avics are super rare here. In fact a juvenile versicolor would cost more than a mf p metallica