Care sheet for P. Trans

lordgrief

Arachnopeon
Guys I just bought a P trans a few days ago Idk when should I feed him I only fed him once. And right now he just borrowed in his enclosure not coming out.

Attachments

Ferrachi

Arachnoprince
Once a week should be fine...

Your substrate should be more sand based and make sure he has a hide to go for shelter

Outpost31Survivor

Arachnoprince
This species loves to construct burrows in consolidated and semi consolidated sandy substrates. I use a sand/clay mixture that I hand mix with water and dry it out.

Day temps 85F-95F
Night temps 70-80F

This species are lil piggies, juveniles can be fed twice a week and adults once a week.

lordgrief

Arachnopeon
This species loves to construct burrows in consolidated and semi consolidated sandy substrates. I use a sand/clay mixture that I hand mix with water and dry it out.

Day temps 85F-95F
Night temps 70-80F

This species are lil piggies, juveniles can be fed twice a week and adults once a week.
Thank you very much!

Outpost31Survivor

Arachnoprince
Thank you very much!
You're welcome also they benefit from a light misting to a corner or one glass panel of their terrariums up til the fifth instar every two weeks. After fifth instar you can offer them a bottle cap waterdish once or twice a month.

My 2nd instar P. trans molted today. 20210117_135519.jpg

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
It may be settling in a bit too if you just got it. Sometimes scorps need a few days to relax and get comfortable before coming out and being more active. Agreed with what was said above for care.