Care for C. cyaneopubescens/green bottle blue

WarIsPeace

Arachnopeon
I'm about to receive a 1" GBB from Bill. I have micros and water for her.

Is this species hardy? I never had one, and I don't know that much about the care of this species.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Frostbyte

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just got a 1.5" a few weeks ago. From what I can tell theyre hardy eaters. Mine seems to be rather aggressive. She actually took a snip at me while trying to change her water bowl. Luckily I was smart enough to put a plastic lid between her and my hand. From day 1 shes webbed up almost everything . From what Ive read they tend to like things alittle dryer than most Ts. I use a reptile peat that I got at a local pet store gave her a small piece of a paper towel roll cardboard tube as a hide ( which I try to change almost every week , so it doesnt grow mold ). Other than that I lightly mist her peat once a week. Good Luck !

atmosphere

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yea thanks from me too. I'm getting a 1" GBB from the spider shoppe today.I have read all the care sheets but like to hear what you guys and ,gals opinions are it is very helpful.And I'm shure if some of our spiders could speak they would say thanx as well....!:D

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
As a small sling, keep the substrate slightly damp... perhaps more so on one side than the other and see which side the sling prefers. As it grows, it will require bone dry conditions with a water dish. They are hardy T's with a fairly healthy appetite. Watching them change from molt to molt is very interesting. Most of mine are fairly extensive webbers, but I haven't noticed any burrowing worth mentioning.

Botar