Captive born H. troglodytes

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I forgot when this brood was born, I’m thinking it was around 2008. Some have matured recently, kind of hard for me to tell when the females are mature but they seem to get a strong triangular shape to them when they are mature, prob easy to check underneath but I just never have looked. Nice and healthy though, just thought I’d post some pics since they are CBs and a long road to maturity.

JoshBC

Arachnosquire
Man those are weird looking lol. I can't believe how small their tails are. Just looks so out of proportion to me. I do like the colour though.

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
Awesome! When are you going to start making your inverts available? You seem to have lots of cool species.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yip they are strange, the reason I like them. Don't know when I will sell anything again. The mother was huge, as big as a big imperator.

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
Aren't these considered to be some of the biggest scorps in the world (or at least the longest)?

Hisserdude

Arachnoking
Amazing, love this species! Hope you are able to get another generation out of them! :)

Pipa

Arachnoknight
One of my favorite species of all times... hang on to these.. a few importers say no more coming into the country USA.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I've seen some pretty big paucidens but trogs prob get a little bigger I general. Yeah Pipa, I heard the same thing, probably from the same source.

Anthony Jensen

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sweet! Such a cool species. I need to track down some if they really aren't going to be brought in anymore. Haven't seen any CB in awhile either. Thanks for sharing.