[Inquiry] Cape cod roaches

Hellbender

Arachnopeon
Hi all,
I'm not sure where to post this so I'll try here. I placed an order for 500 red runners from cape cod roaches on may 4th and my roaches have never shipped. I have tried emailing them 3 times to inquire about when my order would ship and then to ask them why they were not responding to my emails and I have gotten zero response back from them. Has anyone heard anything about them or why they might not be responding to me? I was charged for the order the day I placed it and in my opinion this is an unacceptable way to run a business.

Thank you,

nitrotek

Arachnopeon
I placed an order with them on 6/19/21. Based on their shipping policy I should have received it the following week but got nothing. I contacted them on 6/26/21 and got the following response

Hi Derek,
You should have tracking information soon. Delivery slated for early next week.

As of yesterday 7/1/21 I have received no tracking so I cancelled the order. On the bright side they didn't charge my card. I won't be ordering from them again.

nitrotek

Arachnopeon
So after cancelling the order "I thought" in July, I received the order in September. The roaches looked great but I'd give them an F for service.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
So after cancelling the order "I thought" in July, I received the order in September. The roaches looked great but I'd give them an F for service.
@nitrotek Seeing as how your transaction is now completed, it would be helpful if you could kindly post a review in the reviews section. Please refer to this tutorial on how to post a review: https://arachnoboards.com/threads/review-a-dealer-seller-and-or-buyer-updated-7-4-2021.326767/

In addition, if you do not see a review item for the seller/dealer in question, at the bottom of that tutorial, you will see how to request that one be created. ;)

Thanks,

Debby

capecodroaches

Arachnopeon
What? Any order is sent.... when it is not sent and money is not exchanged its a defunct order...if u order and ur credit card doesn't have the available funds it gets rejected.