can't take the mess

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Cleaning up, starting in the kitchen, made some room in the freezer. If you're a bug at my house, you're doomed:razz:, I hope most died of old age. I'm finally letting go lol, dust to dust.

Josh1129

Arachnopeon
When I say crazy I mean all of the different colors. I'm sure they all lived long lives with you. I see many different species that I have never even seen in person. you must have a serious collection

Arborealis

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow, they are all so beautifully preserved. Impressive. Those would make some incredible shadowboxes.

H. laoticus

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow man, what's for dinner in the freezer? haha

You have some massive emps in that pile, too. I wonder how much that handful of inverts would cost alive :D

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Just normal stuff in the freezer now, deer sausage and a snake. I really don't have many species right now, but I do have a lot of inverts, mostly from keeping babies and raising those. Yeah there are a few massive emps in my hand there, I have one 6 inch female that is still alive. She has jet black telson also, and fortunately she had babies and still have all of those. Hopefully she bred in a population of larger emps instead of with one of the smaller ones that was in the tank at the pet store. There were several large ones with that shipment though so maybe she bred with one of the big ones. One in that store was 7 inches long but somebody got to it before I did. There have been 100's in that store since then and no other big ones like in that one shipment. I'll post the black telson emp in the scorp section.

Steven

pede-a-holic
Old Timer
GREAT !!!!! awsome stuff, just looks like a hand full of candy or plastic toys :)

pwilson5

Arachnoknight
reminds me of when i was a kid and would bunch up "fruit rollups" into a ball.. looked vaguly similar.. haha

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
If ya run out of room for dead stock, I can help you out;) I've been slowly cleaning the freezer but I'm out of Riker mounts.

Canth

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I've got...a big H. carolinensis in my freezer lol and maybe some rats. Nothing even near that! :O

Dravensmom

Arachnosquire
That is really cool :) I would not be able to keep myself from taking pieces of each and making a mega bug :p