Problem Can't post a 2nd review for a classifieds user

Rugg the bug man

Arachnoknight
Tried posting another review today for someone I've purchased from before and it doesn't give me the option to "Rate and Review". Is this just not allowed or am I doing something wrong? Service was even better this time so I'd really like to leave another review

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
This downfall feature was implemented when the site changed hosts. There is no way to leave multiple reviews. Progress!

cold blood

Staff member
This downfall feature was implemented when the site changed hosts. There is no way to leave multiple reviews. Progress!
Its such a shame considering some of the best reviews come from repeat customers.

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
Terrible, no? I left a positive review for someone based on our first transaction, then he sent me a male with fungus when I ordered a guaranteed female. It's really a terrible thing to be unable to at least edit existing reviews to reflect future experiences.

Mattkc

Arachnopeon
This issue is very frustrating! I tried for an hour to post a second positive review for Austin S. until I stumbled across this thread today trying to figure out what my problem was.
There needs to be a work around so a new accurate assessment of a transaction can be updated. A transaction that went well a year ago, can certainly change over a year. Creating a work around to this issue can hopefully help other hobbyists make informed decisions on whether to conduct business with a particular individual that has either improved or failed to provide the services agreed to. If you can't change the current Review Section then maybe you can start a new "Followup Review Thread" so at least a second updated review could be left by members...

Python

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Years ago I had a few dealings with a guy that turned out to be a scammer. He started doing great, had great reviews, awesome freebies, excellent shipping, etc. He had several pages of good reviews and I was one of them. I dealt with him several times without any problems. He now has a sticky in the warnigs section. He did it by racking up good reviews early on and then when he had enough customers, he took the money and ran. He would still be going strong if this review format was in place since no one that had left a positive review could leave an update.

Until this becomes more buyer/seller friendly, I won't even look at individuals ads and I'm probably not the only one. Since the format change I've been burned twice, not once before the format change. I hate that because it greatly reduces the potential market and it keeps me spotting those special deals that J might not otherwise come across.

It seems that a review section could be started within the threaded topics and that would solve it. Has anyone mentioned why that can't be done? It seems such a simple fix that there must be a reason it can't be done.