Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Problem Can't open watering hole threads

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by xgrafcorex, Jan 30, 2017.

1. xgrafcorex

xgrafcorex Thread Killer Old Timer

Advertisement
    Hi,

I haven't been on in some time as I haven't had spiders for even longer due to my job (Navy) but I can't open threads in the watering hole for some reason. I can go into the watering hole though. This is the message I receive:

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Been a member for a while, though very inactive (which is why I figure my access is now limited).

Thanks.

2. sdsnybny

sdsnybny Arachnogeek Arachnosupporter

Hover your mouse over your screen name in the top banner right side, a drop down should appear, scroll down and click preferences, scroll down again and check box to join Watering hole, save changes, After that it takes a bit for approval.

• Helpful Helpful x 3
  3. The Snark

The Snark هرج و مرج مهندس Old Timer

It's like a sign at my wife's restaurant. "If you don't see the staff please ring the bell for service." And below that: "If you don't see the bell please ask the staff where it went."

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. ChrisNCT

ChrisNCT ChrisinTennessee Arachnosupporter

I have recently started using these forums again after couple years being away. Allot of new user names... so far not seen many old user names.

I too am awaiting watering hole activation.

5. Arachnopets

Arachnopets Arachnoboards Team Staff Member

NY
    Approval process is about one hour. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.