- Nov 7, 2015
I have an M robustum that took a super down it's burrow and left it at the bottom but never ate it. I can see it because the bottom of the burrow is on the side of the enclosure so I get a little window. After a week of not eating it, the worm started to mold and so I had to feed her again, this time crickets which she is eating fine. The worm at the bottom however keeps getting moldier.... I can't get it out because her burrow is 4 inches under, so without digging her up there is no way. She is about 2 inches DLS and doesn't seem to mind the molding worm, walking by it every so often. You can kinda see her and the moldy worm in the picture below. What are my options here? Can I leave the worm in there, and ultimately could that harm my T? Thanks for any suggestions!
427.7 KB Views: 48