Can't find answer to my problem pls help

Warwick555

Arachnopeon
Flip her off for me, please. You don't play with fragile living things. I would be livid if someone did that to my animals, relative or not.

Wow. That's a hell of a predicament. o_O

It sounds unlikely that tipping a container over on its side alone would kill it. Tarantulas do get buried and have tunnel collapses occasionally, and they just dig themselves out. I also see no evidence of a ruptured abdomen. A squished T wouldn't have time to go into a death curl. It was likely already that way before the container was tipped over.
That's what I thought, It was doing great and eating a cricket not even 24 hours prior just before bed. I went to work, got home at 1pm didn't see it because it was under the tunnel I made. Temps were as usual and humidity. And thus happened at 8:30pm So IDK. I try googling for long time before asking questions, but with this circumstance I couldn't find answers. It was moving good and looking healthy prior also.

Warwick555

Arachnopeon
Flip her off for me, please. You don't play with fragile living things. I would be livid if someone did that to my animals, relative or not.

Wow. That's a hell of a predicament. o_O

It sounds unlikely that tipping a container over on its side alone would kill it. Tarantulas do get buried and have tunnel collapses occasionally, and they just dig themselves out. I also see no evidence of a ruptured abdomen. A squished T wouldn't have time to go into a death curl. It was likely already that way before the container was tipped over.
That's what I thought, It was doing great and eating a cricket not even 24 hours prior just before bed. I went to work, got home at 1pm didn't see it because it was under the tunnel I made. Temps were as usual and humidity. And thus happened at 8:30pm So IDK. I try googling for long time before asking questions, but with this circumstance I couldn't find answers. It was moving good and looking healthy prior also.

Warwick555

Arachnopeon
Weird double post....I'd do more than flip off lol...lives in a different state, Haven't seen her since

Leila

Arachnobaron
Ugh, that makes me sick that she had the nerve to confiscate your T and ultimately cause its demise. I am soooo sorry that your experience with Ts has been unsavory thus far; and I am sorry for your losses.

Maybe the 3rd will be a charm? ::fingers crossed:: :shy:

Warwick555

Arachnopeon
I know. I did.

If I was still arachnophobic, I would have found it another home, not gotten more. That is what is strange to me.
It's a strange irrational fear... I still fear spiders, but I want a collection of t's. Even an orange biting thing lol. I'm working on the fear of holding em. I pet my Rosie plenty of times. I even put thick leather gloves on to attempt to hold it and as I was scooting her on my hand, my heart hit the floor, anxiety through the roof and started sweating bad. I pulled my hand away and said Nah I'm not ready for that..I want to overcome the fear of that. T's seem more docile than a typical unpredictable fast house spider. And funny because I get bit by our family dog plenty of times which probably hurts more than a spider, so I don't know why I fear it especially that I know it's not a venomous one.

RepugnantOoze

Arachnosquire
on god if my aunt stole my tarantula i'd put the hands to her. if she killed it i'd visit her house everyday and throw rocks at her.

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
It's a strange irrational fear... I still fear spiders, but I want a collection of t's. Even an orange biting thing lol. I'm working on the fear of holding em. I pet my Rosie plenty of times. I even put thick leather gloves on to attempt to hold it and as I was scooting her on my hand, my heart hit the floor, anxiety through the roof and started sweating bad. I pulled my hand away and said Nah I'm not ready for that..I want to overcome the fear of that. T's seem more docile than a typical unpredictable fast house spider. And funny because I get bit by our family dog plenty of times which probably hurts more than a spider, so I don't know why I fear it especially that I know it's not a venomous one.
Check out the bite reports section. Dog bites are probably 10× better. Keep the fear of getting bit. I don't even have a t, nor am i afraid of spiders, and i will never handle.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
My aunt did, juvenile Chilean Rose hair, it was premoltimg and I stashed it to leave it be, several days later I noticed it was gone, she said I was neglecting it and took it home with her and decided to play with it and it died...
Muahahahahahah, sorry if I laugh, but who is your Aunt? Marguerite Baker from "Resident Evil 7" by chance? :-s

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
on god if my aunt stole my tarantula i'd put the hands to her. if she killed it i'd visit her house everyday and throw rocks at her.
I'd try to prosecute her for animal cruelty. Stings a little more than rocks (and it's legal.)