Can't decide

tarantulaking96

Arachnopeon
I'm going to get a new t on Thursday but i can't decide. I'm either going to get a B. bohemei (3 1/2 in) or a B. albiceps (2 in) both the same price of 70.00. I'm leaning toward the B. albiceps, but i just need a second opinion.

tarantulaking96

Arachnopeon
My problem is that I can't afford both right at the moment due to money problems, it's just so hard to decide.

skippy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
then go with the albiceps, they're harder to find:}

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
If you want to get both then get the rare find first. then next week or month get the other. thats what id do anyway.

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
+ 2

Albiceps are so Pretty :p Enjoy! - Jason

P.S. Led Zeppelin is the Best Band Ever {D Pink Floyd is 2nd, IMO :p Many would Disagree w/ us Both ;)

killy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Albiceps are so Pretty :p Enjoy! - Jason

P.S. Led Zeppelin is the Best Band Ever {D Pink Floyd is 2nd, IMO :p Many would Disagree w/ us Both ;)
Half agree with ya, Sharpfang ... I put Steely Dan first, then Zeppelin, then Oingo Boino (with Jay Geils a not-too-distant 4th) ...

But I digress ... come on Tarantulaking, we've all been known to sacrifice or to do something irresponsible, all in the name of NOT HAVING TO DECIDE!!! Don't let us down man! Don't make us have to re-name you TarantulaWuss! Report back here and tell us that you SOLD YOUR BLOOD so that you could afford to buy not one or the other, but BOTH - always remember, there are 2 Ts in TaranTula !!!!

tarantulaking96

Arachnopeon
Half agree with ya, Sharpfang ... I put Steely Dan first, then Zeppelin, then Oingo Boino (with Jay Geils a not-too-distant 4th) ...

But I digress ... come on Tarantulaking, we've all been known to sacrifice or to do something irresponsible, all in the name of NOT HAVING TO DECIDE!!! Don't let us down man! Don't make us have to re-name you TarantulaWuss! Report back here and tell us that you SOLD YOUR BLOOD so that you could afford to buy not one or the other, but BOTH - always remember, there are 2 Ts in TaranTula !!!!
LOL some stuff i was selling on ebay just sold and I have enough money to buy both now. Thanks.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Though they make me itch like crazy... I think they are both winners.. Congrats on the soon to be new critters...