Can't Choose lol

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Ok im new here but not new to T's im looking to get a new one more of display animal. As im not really into handeling T's im likely buying from Swift's which is a site i came upon by accident lol.:D

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
BigJ, I've beat it firmly into the ground here on this site but you can't go wrong with Acanthoscurria geniculata- aka- Brazilian Whiteknee, etc, etc. {D Good luck with whatever you choose. :)

Terry

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
BigJ, I've beat it firmly into the ground here on this site but you can't go wrong with Acanthoscurria geniculata- aka- Brazilian Whiteknee, etc, etc. {D Good luck with whatever you choose. :)

Terry
I say Psalmopoeus irminia.. {D :D

Falk

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
The Aviularia spp. is not a good display pet.

I would recomend Acanthoscurria geniculata or Grammostola pulchra if you want a good display pet:)

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The Aviularia spp. is not a good display pet.

I would recomend Acanthoscurria geniculata or Grammostola pulchra if you want a good display pet:)
Why not exactly?

I have Avicularia versicolor and she is ALWAYS outside her web except if she is eating or molting.

Also A. geniculata, any Brachypelma......these are all perfect display spiders.

Falk

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Why not exactly?

I have Avicularia versicolor and she is ALWAYS outside her web except if she is eating or molting.

Also A. geniculata, any Brachypelma......these are all perfect display spiders.
None of all the Avicularia spp. ive had or the ones my friends have had has been a good display pet. They usually stay in their nest.
Most Brachypelma spp. tend to dig deep burrow so if you have a proper setup you will not see them completely out in the open every time.

kylestl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
my a genic is quickly becoming one of my favorite t's so small but is always outside even though he has a burrow

VENOMdeBEEVER

Arachnopeon
I have an Avic. Versicolor and she's always out unless she molting. She likes to hook her back legs and dangle her other 6 straight down. Its adorable

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Ive had rosea im looking for something more aggressive really im not the handeling type lol. Ive actually looked at white knee's and Baboon spider's and Whistling spider's don't worry ive been doing lot's and lot's and lot's of reading and research. :)

shanebp

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wrong, wrong, and wrong! ;) Gotta get a GBB!! They are the best!!

P.S: Nobody is actually wrong lol

jesters22

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
every suggestion in this thread is a great one,

my personal favs are:
gbb
any avic
any pokie - i have a 7inch female p.regalis, and a 2.5 inch unsex'd p.regalis sling. both are fantasic
p irminia - my irminia has some tude to go with the amazing colors, just adds to the awesomeness of this species

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
I have looked at aboreal's as i think they are some the most beautiful ive seen. I really like the Ornamental Baboon :)

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
lol ive seen that for sure they are grease lighting. Doing my research thats one thing ive heard again and again they can teleport