Can't believe me luck!

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well, my a.brocklehursti just molted, and I examined the molt and jepp, it's a chick! Name change is in order I believe, she was previously known as Lucius(Why can be read on my blog) but will now be Narcissa instead!

That's 5 out of 11 that are confirmed females! *dances*

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Grats!

Oddly the only thing I don't know that if it's a female is my little A. brocklehursti named "The Tick". It's about 400% bigger than when he came as a freebie from Paul Becker and boy has has it grown!

All other 7 are all confirmed females at this point but I have a feeling "The Tick" will be a boy.. Don't know why, gut feeling.

Grats again Abra! :)

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thank you :D I'm still like a little kid everytime one of them molts. It's so much FUN!

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Abra, you lucky duck- seems I have more boys than girls too. Well, I guess someone gets to have the ladies ;)

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats Abra! :) I got to confirm my brocklehursti a female to! :D Now.. To get her big! {D

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I confirmed my albopilosum female when she molted :) Why are we all of a sudden getting females ! ? haha . Shes stunning :)

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I know :D

And to top it, she grew 2 frikkin cm in this molt! =O I can't believe she could fit into that old skin! My damn, she's stretching out now, and is ruddy huge compared to her molt!

Versi*JP*Color

Arachnoknight
HAha most of Mine are females:D
Lucky you:D

Out of my 10.....
Half of mine are female:razz:
The other half is A versi MM and slings

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I really want to get an intact exuvia from my P.cambridgei. I was so sure it's a boy but since "he's" well fed now and stretched out, ventrally he looks like a female. Hopefully I can snag his exuvia next time before he munches it. :wall: