Canon EOS rebel t7i questions

newscorpionowner

Arachnopeon
I just got purchased this camera second hand canon t7i, just wondering if anyone else uses this, we can take average pictures of normal things like my dog and people. When it comes to smaller things it's hard to focus and won't take photos when it's out of focus. Does anyone recommend a certain lense to take pictures of my slings? I'm pretty sure I need a macro just don't know really which one I need to get or look at. I'm pretty new at this camera thing. So any advice would help.

corydalis

Arachnosquire
Well, the Sigma 105mm f/2.8 ex dg os hsm macro lens works perfectly fine on my Canon EOS 60D and I'm convinced it would be similar with an 800D/t7i.

Canon ef 100mm f/2.8l macro is usm lens is also a great option, a bit more on the pricey side however.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Need a macro- depends on your needs

Hit up a camera forum - better, and more answers

Two short legs

Arachnopeon
Sounds like your in full auto,or part.or your in say the wrong program.
I just got purchased this camera second hand canon t7i, just wondering if anyone else uses this, we can take average pictures of normal things like my dog and people. When it comes to smaller things it's hard to focus and won't take photos when it's out of focus. Does anyone recommend a certain lense to take pictures of my slings? I'm pretty sure I need a macro just don't know really which one I need to get or look at. I'm pretty new at this camera thing. So any advice would help.