Candles

DaveM

ArachnoOneCanReach
Old Timer
Yes.
Usually. Using candles in your room outside of any spider enclosures. Using common sense precautions about avoiding fire hazards. Not citronella candles, not OFF brand mosquito repellent candles, not cedar scented candles.

And if you're one of those people that bakes birthday cakes for a spider... 🎂 ...I have nothing else to say to you.

Neonblizzard

Arachnomoron
Honestly haha props to OP... the sheer volume of useless info you have to sift through sometimes is exhausting.

"Hey guys, my name is jonathan, 6303 is the number of times i died trying to beat the last boss on dark souls (never did beat him haha)

I used to have a T when i was 5 (A mexican tomato leg named tutti frutti because that was my favourite candy) but unfortunately he was killed in an accident when i left the door open and he ran into the road.

An old man who lived across the street told me if i buried him up on this ancient burial ground he would come back to life and he did, but i think it gave him DKS because he was walking weird. I had to hit him with a hardback copy of Richard Nixon's autobiography to finish him off (probably why i don't like that guy haha)

Anyway i got into a disagreement with a kid at school and my parents decided it would be best for me if i went to go live with my aunt and uncle in bel air.

I used to go to the candle store my aunt worked in every day after school and that's where my love of them came from. Every year on the anniversary of my aunts passing i light a cotton candy yankee candle because that was her favourite.

Remembering my fond memories of T keeping i decided to rekindle the flame and buy a pink toe spider (i named him candyfloss for obvious reasons)

So i was wondering is this safe?? "

I'm like... Is there a question here or am i reading the screenplay to the sequel of marley and me starring Owen wilson?

Last edited:

Jonathan6303

Arachnoangel
Honestly haha props to OP... the sheer volume of useless info you have to sift through sometimes is exhausting.

"Hey guys, my name is jonathan, 6303 is the number of times i died trying to beat the last boss on dark souls (never did beat him haha)

I used to have a T when i was 5 (A mexican tomato leg named tutti frutti because that was my favourite candy) but unfortunately he was killed in an accident when i left the door open and he ran into the road.

An old man who lived across the street told me if i buried him up on this ancient burial ground he would come back to life and he did, but i think it gave him DKS because he was walking weird. I had to hit him with a hardback copy of Richard Nixon's autobiography to finish him off (probably why i don't like that guy haha)

Anyway i got into a disagreement with a kid at school and my parents decided it would be best for me if i went to go live with my aunt and uncle in bel air.

I used to go to the candle store my aunt worked in every day after school and that's where my love of them came from. Every year on the anniversary of my aunts passing i light a cotton candy yankee candle because that was her favourite.

Remembering my fond memories of T keeping i decided to rekindle the flame and buy a pink toe spider (i named him candyfloss for obvious reasons)

So i was wondering is this safe?? "

I'm like... Is there a question here or am i reading the screenplay to the sequel of marley and me starring Owen wilson?
That is one of the most complex storylines I have ever seen(except of course for Christopher Nolan films). Maybe your the real poet.

Craig73

Arachnoangel
And if you're one of those people that bakes birthday cakes for a spider... 🎂 ...I have nothing else to say to you.
Does arranging candles on the floor in the shape of an upside down pentagram with the spiders in the center also fall into the no further comment category? May need your advice one day, so I need to know…asking for a friend of course. 😁

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Yes.
Not citronella candles, not OFF brand mosquito repellent candles, not cedar scented candles.
So...NAME brand mosquito repellent candles are okay?

"I don't get it, I used Raid (tm) brand mosquito repellant candles and in fifteen minutes, the spider was in a death-curl!";)

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
Does arranging candles on the floor in the shape of an upside down pentagram with the spiders in the center also fall into the no further comment category? May need your advice one day, so I need to know…asking for a friend of course. 😁
It's perfectly safe until you add a Ouija Board to the mix. Then you're just asking for trouble......but if you're lucky maybe a Ghost Ornamental will appear.