Can you show me some photos of your Brachypelma smithi( Mexican Red Knee) cage?

Red Eunice

Arachnodemon
@sneakikaz
Here are photos of what few slings I currently have.
The P. cancerides at 5/8" were given 4" cubes w/h 3" topsoil, hide (cholla), water bottle cap and a small plastic leaf. They never burrowed and rarely used the hides. After 2 molts, pic below, are in 10X6X4 at 1 3/4",and still stay in the open. These are a bold species and max at 7.5"-8" matured (females).
A 3/8" pumpkin patch (lrg) in a 4 oz. condiment cup. Surprisingly not as skittish as the munchkin patch I keep at the same size. After its next molt I'll transfer it to a 4" cube, large enough for a water bottle cap, hide and foilage.
3/8" S. hoffmanni in a 6 oz. parts container, 2" topsoil, burrowed to the bottom. So far the only known NW that grows a "horn". :)
I don't have a photo of the B. hamorii in its 1st enclosure, but at 1/2" it was a 4" cube. Btw, once they get their coloration, they are a beautiful and great display species to have. Aside from hair kicking, they are an easy species to care for. ;)

Attachments

sneakikaz

Arachnopeon
@sneakikaz
Here are photos of what few slings I currently have.
The P. cancerides at 5/8" were given 4" cubes w/h 3" topsoil, hide (cholla), water bottle cap and a small plastic leaf. They never burrowed and rarely used the hides. After 2 molts, pic below, are in 10X6X4 at 1 3/4",and still stay in the open. These are a bold species and max at 7.5"-8" matured (females).
A 3/8" pumpkin patch (lrg) in a 4 oz. condiment cup. Surprisingly not as skittish as the munchkin patch I keep at the same size. After its next molt I'll transfer it to a 4" cube, large enough for a water bottle cap, hide and foilage.
3/8" S. hoffmanni in a 6 oz. parts container, 2" topsoil, burrowed to the bottom. So far the only known NW that grows a "horn". :)
I don't have a photo of the B. hamorii in its 1st enclosure, but at 1/2" it was a 4" cube. Btw, once they get their coloration, they are a beautiful and great display species to have. Aside from hair kicking, they are an easy species to care for. ;)
thank you so much

Kayti

Arachnopeon
This enclosure was created with help from Arachnoboard Members. For the T formerly known as B.Smithi

Attachments