Can you over feed your T's?

Ancistrus

Arachnopeon
My juvie A. Geniculata eats every day. I know they are know great eaters, but can you over feed them to death? Or will they simply stop when full?

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
theyre usually stop eating when full, it really depends on the size of the T though. if its 2" or under its okay, but any bigger and it will get super fat which puts it at a risk from fall. i feed my juvis 2-4 times a week.

Flexzone

Arachnodemon
They will not eat themselves into oblivion, They'll stop when they become satiated, For slings and juvies caring a lrg abdomen isn't as risky as one from a sub-adult or adult specimen since they molt freq and put the bulk of that stored mass into growth.

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
Feed once weekly for larger t's and twice a week if u have little ones. If you feed them a bunch they will stop eating until a molt and make you nervous. As long as there is water they will never starve or dehydrate. I have about twenty in a combination of every size and this schedule works well for me. I water the little ones every day and make sure the dishes are always full in the bigger t's enclosures.