Can wolf spiders co-exist?

Bunyan van Asten

Arachnoknight
Hey everyone, the problem with my parents is resolved, but now i have a question, can wolf spiders live together?

Sarkhan42

Arachnoangel
Nooooope. Solitary hunters, the closest they get to groups is a strange behavior where two males mate with one female at the same time, or when one is in another's fangs.

Bunyan van Asten

Arachnoknight
Nooooope. Solitary hunters, the closest they get to groups is a strange behavior where two males mate with one female at the same time, or when one is in another's fangs.
Awww, oh well, guess i have to "steal" some more big containers from my parents....

Bunyan van Asten

Arachnoknight
After the situation with your parents...I would advise that you stop catching specimens, and just focus on the ones you already have.
Yeah, you're right, but they allowed me to keep these two also if i cared for them properly. :banghead: How else do they think i've kept all of my inverts alive throughout the winter?

Leila

Arachnobaron
Lol!!!! ....whaaaaaat??? :wideyed: