Problem Can someone PLEASE help figure out how to actually post an ad?

Pezzettabuglady

Arachnopeon
Can someone PLEASE help figure out how to actually post an ad? The mods were extremely unhelpful. They sent me a tutorial and I read the entire thing. It says when you're in classifieds to click the "post ad" button. There is NO button anywhere. And the link that the tutorial provides does not work. The mods have refused to help me any further with this issue for some reason. Can someone please just send me a screenshot of what the post ad button looks like and where it is?

Frogdaddy

Arachnoprince
Can someone PLEASE help figure out how to actually post an ad? The mods were extremely unhelpful. They sent me a tutorial and I read the entire thing. It says when you're in classifieds to click the "post ad" button. There is NO button anywhere. And the link that the tutorial provides does not work. The mods have refused to help me any further with this issue for some reason. Can someone please just send me a screenshot of what the post ad button looks like and where it is?
Read the tutorial. You may not qualify to post an ad yet.

Last edited:

Sterls

Arachnobaron
Are you on mobile or desktop?

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
No one has refused to help you any further. That is simply not true. I, personally, have replied to (and answered) every single one of your questions, both via email and private conversation. I have provided you details, links and an explanation as to why you are not seeing the post ad button.

I can post a screenshot of the same correspondence in this thread too, if you feel it will help you further. Please let me know.

Debby

Scorpiobsession

Arachnobaron
I don't think you're qualified to post ads yet. I'm not sure what level you need to be but I'm pretty sure you have to at least be an active member or higher first.

Poonjab

Arachnoking
From home page. Click on featured classified ads. Then click classified ads. Then click post ad. I’ve never had a need to post an ad and figured it out in less than 5 seconds.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
From home page. Click on featured classified ads. Then click classified ads. Then click post ad. I’ve never had a need to post an ad and figured it out in less than 5 seconds.
You can see it because you are an active member. ;)

@Pezzettabuglady (and for anyone else who can not see the "Post Ad" button):

The requirements for the ability to post an ad are stated in the Classifieds Terms and Rules, as well as in the tutorial on How to Use the Classifieds. If you do not see the "Post Ad" button, then you do not meet all of the requirements.

Here is a link to the Classifieds Terms and Rules.

Please refer to 2.1 (you will have to scroll down). And yes, this same information is stated in the tutorial (literally right above the chart/table/graph), before you even get to the "Creating a Classifieds Ad" part.

Again, this was all explained, in detail, in both the email and the private conversation.

Debby

Poonjab

Arachnoking
They are having problems because they are not an active member

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Here is a picture if you are still having problems, top right
Thank you. However, it does not matter where the button is located because she does not have access to the button, as she does not meet the all of the requirements for posting in the Classifieds (as explained above). Once she meets all of the requirements, she will see the button. ;)

Debby