Can someone ID this?

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Considering the place, Greece, my best bet is Scolopendra cingulata or Scolopendra dalmatica.

Renatozzo

Arachnopeon
I keep and have seen a lot of Scolopendra cingulata since there are a lot of them in my area but I've never seen one that looks like that, I can't tell if it's a S. dalmatica since I've never seen one but it really doesn't look like a S. cingulata to me

Matts inverts

Arachnoangel
It also depends on localities for color. Like the dehaani where there is like five color variations

Renatozzo

Arachnopeon
It also depends on localities for color. Like the dehaani where there is like five color variations
I only know about two colour morph for S. cingulata, one is the classic with alternated yellow and black bands and yellow legs and the other one with a completely dark body and reg legs, also whith the classic morph the younger specimens can have a blue coloration. None of those look like the one in the picture but there may be other morphs I don't know, if that's the case I'd love to be proved wrong and learn something new

Matts inverts

Arachnoangel
I found a picture where the bands are lighter but you are right, they are darker in color. It’s not any of the centipedes we said then because they all have too dark of coloration

Alex9104

Arachnosquire
I only know about two colour morph for S. cingulata, one is the classic with alternated yellow and black bands and yellow legs and the other one with a completely dark body and reg legs, also whith the classic morph the younger specimens can have a blue coloration. None of those look like the one in the picture but there may be other morphs I don't know, if that's the case I'd love to be proved wrong and learn something new
Can I see a picture of the color morph with completely black body and red legs? Have you own one before? I think I know what you’re talking about and it looks very beautiful

Renatozzo

Arachnopeon
Can I see a picture of the color morph with completely black body and red legs? Have you own one before? I think I know what you’re talking about and it looks very beautiful
I haven't owned or seen one in person but I've read about them, this one is form Port Lagos (Greece) and I vaguely remember about a pretty similar morph from Spain but I'm not sure about that
Scolopendra_cingulata_color_morphs.png
Source: Oeyen JP, Funke S, Böhme W, Wesener T (2014) The Evolutionary History of the Rediscovered Austrian Population of the Giant Centipede Scolopendra cingulata Latreille 1829 (Chilopoda, Scolopendromorpha)

Attachments

Alex9104

Arachnosquire
I haven't owned or seen one in person but I've read about them, this one is form Port Lagos (Greece) and I vaguely remember about a pretty similar morph from Spain but I'm not sure about that
View attachment 379573
Source: Oeyen JP, Funke S, Böhme W, Wesener T (2014) The Evolutionary History of the Rediscovered Austrian Population of the Giant Centipede Scolopendra cingulata Latreille 1829 (Chilopoda, Scolopendromorpha)
Absolutely gorgeous

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I keep and have seen a lot of Scolopendra cingulata since there are a lot of them in my area but I've never seen one that looks like that, I can't tell if it's a S. dalmatica since I've never seen one but it really doesn't look like a S. cingulata to me
Ah Renà, if you have a 0.1 for sale I'm all ears :)