Can someone ID this spider?

Azoroth

Arachnopeon
So, I was on a roadtrip, and during a pit-stop I see a large spider hanging from a web from a tree. I had my camera with me, and decided to take a couple of pics.

Mallard

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Pics are really bad couldnt tell where your spider was .If you send a clear pic some one WILL be able to identify.

David_F

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You know, it's a strange situation in which to see this genus but I wouldn't rule out a Dolomedes sp. The eye pattern and body structure seem to match. Could be wrong but that's what it looks like to me.

lucanidae

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It's an Araneidae for sure, I've collected them before but can't remember the genus, it is something common. There's no chance of finding a pisaurid in a web like that.

gunslinger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Actually, I have several Dolomedes that in fact make unusual webs and sit in them. They are not typical spider webs, but kind of unusual stringy lines all chaotically strung about and they just sit up in them and hang out.

I can't make out the web structure in the pic, but its possible, it does resemble Dolomedes in body shape, stature, and eyes. It is hard to say from the photo though with any accuracy.