Can someone help me sex my spider?

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
its yours.. take it!

we're probably scaring the crap out of this poor kid..

tony77tony77

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hey if you dont want it give it to me. I will pay you good money for it...just tell me how much you want.

elyanalyous

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
if there are legitimate quotes on price of worth of males, or females even... they should be posted here... and it is up to the OP as to what they choose to do. quit fighting over him/her and scaring ppl

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
nobody is fighting, nobody is scared, and nobody can determine a legitamate selling price except for the seller..

4tec84

Arachnosquire
Old Timer

I don't know much about spiders, but it seems you guys really want it. And, doesnt it have to be mature for it to mate? It don't look mature to me, it's only 3". Though, i dont know how big they get. Why is two years bad? it seems ok to me. And, im still waitin on my friends email to confirm how old this spider really is. Also, how much is this guy really worth?? My friend moved to college, thats why he gave it to me. And i was handlin it earlier, it ran across my back really fast. You guys say they bite? So, i won't mess with it anymore. But he has a cool color, which matches my car.;P

billopelma

Arachnolord
Old Timer
LMAO!! I can beat that.. I PayPal you $100 right now and ship you 2 Ts of your choice from my website www.massmorels.com
A hundred bucks and the X. immanis and P. tigrinawesseli from this website is a pretty good offer for what appears to be a mature male pokie with an unknown date of maturity. Sounds like a deal to me, I'd certanly go for it...

Bill

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
oh my god man! DONT HANDLE HIM EVER AGAIN!! this species of tarantulas has some of the MOST POTENT VENOM of all tarantulas. you would not die, but you'll wish you were dead if he bites you!
I have a mating pair of this exact same species, its for sale for $1200. the male is not as worth as much as a female considering she lives up to 20 years.
no hes not big enough to mate yet. but once he is, you dont have much time to do it.
this species is very hard to come by right now and there is a small group of us trying to breed them as much as possible so the rest of you can enjoy some slings in the spring.
what kind of car is it? and any other questions?

4tec84

Arachnosquire
Old Timer

Oh, i drive a 2000 Civic Si. Anyways, i went to your site. You seem to have alot of spiders and you skateboard, me too!

tony77tony77

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
A hundred bucks and the X. immanis and P. tigrinawesseli from this website is a pretty good offer for what appears to be a mature male pokie with an unknown date of maturity. Sounds like a deal to me, I'd certanly go for it...

Bill
im with you on that one!!!!! go for that deal!!!! {D {D

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
that I do.. any sponsors? Ive only 2... DC being the only one youll know. Unless you've heard of Modern Skate and Surf

4tec84

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
X. immanis and P. tigrinawesseli?? whats that?
Anyways, i skated for 5yrs got sponsored by a local shop. But now, i rarely skate but still enjoy it from time to time. And DC?? wow, that is a big co. you must be really good.

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
oh, but I thought I was trying to scam this poor kid with nothing to offer him?
pssh...

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Anyways, i skated for 5yrs got sponsored by a local shop. But now, i rarely skate but still enjoy it from time to time. And DC?? wow, that is a big co. you must be really good.
Ive skated in Vegas for Adio over the past 6 years, left to snowboard for Burton in Breck, CO.. then broke myself and came back to MI.. ended up with our local shop and DC. eh', its actually like skating for peanuts compared to the old days. Im just getting old I guess. And Ts capture my interest more now-a-days.

billopelma

Arachnolord
Old Timer
These are two fairly desirable, costly spiders that would make the deal worth it.
The P. miranda would also be nice...

oh, but I thought I was trying to scam this poor kid with nothing to offer him?
Not sure if this is directed at me, but I never inferred that. Quite to the contrary actually, I was defending your position if anything.

Bill