Can someone help me sex my spider?

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
no, that was not directed towards you.. I know your on the offense in this discussion... working in the best interest of both parties, and I appreciate that.
however, since I already have a mating pr Im no longer sure that this is worth the effort. lucky for him though, Im bored.

spider_fan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Getting a gooty for free, man you're the luckiest SOB on the planet. If would definately follow billopelma's advice, a hundred dollars and 2 other exotic and beautifully T's is worth it, espescially if both of the ones you get are females, as you'd have them longer anyway.

however, since I already have a mating pr Im no longer sure that this is worth the effort.
Any species where s'lings can rake in $200 bucks is worth any effort it takes

Dustin

Arachnopeon
Well, i have a Male here. Anybody wanna mate?
how do you know its male? i could have swore you posted on another board today sayin you dident know. even if it is male its most likely not mature at 3 inches. but i could be wrong

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
and nobody thinks this could be a joke?? lol I am sure if someone gave a P.met to a friend they would make them aware of how valuable and special it was.. I mean c'mon lol :D

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Lol! I was thinking the exact same thing.

It doesn't look mature to me from the second photo. Sexing a pokie from a bad photo is complete guesswork. This thread is funny.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
haha this thread is pure comedy.
@mass morels srry if u thought i was callin u "dishonest"
just seemed like once everyone realized this kid has a metallica was quite funny everyone already trying to buy it make trades ect..

spid142

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
maybe

I said I was amazed he got a metallica given to him, but what I really want to know, is he joking about it? As mentioned, who gives a metallica away to a friend whos not aware of what it is and what its worth? Any of us would immediately jump at the chance to get this pokie for free, and we would know EXACTLY what we would be getting. This thread IS pretty comical.

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I wonder if any of you noticed that it seems to have a blue light on it?

spid142

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
blue light

I took another look at the pic, and it does look like a blue light shining on the T a little off-center to the right. So maybe its not a metallica at all, just a trick to have us get wound-up over this supposed freebie. If so, then the OP likes to play tricks.

4tec84

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
So, i have a metallica? Anyways, what can they eat? I've read they can eat crickets,wax worm, meal worms and super worms. but what about earth worm? I can get those really easy.

tony77tony77

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
its a P. metallica I can tell by the markings under its body. Yeah I think this thread might be a joke.

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
LOL PLEASE STOP THIS MADNESS NOW :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :D +++ PHIL ;)