Can Someone Help Identify This Spider Please

valkyrie4488

Arachnopeon
I was sitting down practicing with my bass, and I looked over happening to notice this guy on a box across from me. I got close looking him over trying to identify him. He didn't seem to have hair like a T would, but he wasn't moving all that fast being kind of slow and calculating like a T would. I couldn't place what he was, and I was hoping someone here might be able to help. We do have Brown Recluse and wood spiders amongst others here in FL, and I hope he's not dangerous, but he's still small. Sorry the picture's aren't that good I took them with my cell, but I tried.

Attachments

dirtmonkey

Arachnopeon
I can't really tell on my phone, but maybe Scotophaeus blackwalli? I have pics of mine somewhere in here...

valkyrie4488

Arachnopeon
Yeah, that's what I noticed most the seemingly white line down his carapace and he does look like yours. I didn't try to catch him as I didn't know how venomous he was or even what type of spider he was, and he ducked out of sight. lol He'll be back though, when I took the picture's was actually the second time I ran into him. The first time when I was practicing he was gone when I got back with my cell.

BorisTheSpider

No this is Patrick
Old Timer
Practicing with your bass and a spider appeared ? I believe that Mr. Entwistle would call that Boris the Spider .

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Pictures are too blurry, it helps if you check out your images before posting them. At best, I'd say it's a wolf spider.

valkyrie4488

Arachnopeon
Again I apologize for the poor quality of the pictures, but I was standing on my head practically trying to get my cell along with a light sense it was at night into the crevice he crawled into. lol Thank you guys, I appreciate the help. ^^ Out of curiosity how venomous are wolf spiders? I know to steer clear of brown recluse's and the sort, but this is my first run in with this type of spider. Just checking so I know if I shouldn't try a capture cup next time I see him. lol Also, on another note Jeff is in pre-molt once more. I'm hoping his adult color's start coming in with this molt. His blue coloring is great, but looking forward to seeing his purple\green coloring's. :)

REEFSPIDER

Arachnobaron
Again I apologize for the poor quality of the pictures, but I was standing on my head practically trying to get my cell along with a light sense it was at night into the crevice he crawled into. lol Thank you guys, I appreciate the help. ^^ Out of curiosity how venomous are wolf spiders? I know to steer clear of brown recluse's and the sort, but this is my first run in with this type of spider. Just checking so I know if I shouldn't try a capture cup next time I see him. lol Also, on another note Jeff is in pre-molt once more. I'm hoping his adult color's start coming in with this molt. His blue coloring is great, but looking forward to seeing his purple\green coloring's. :)
Wolf spiders are completely harmless to humans and in my experience they have been very reluctant to ever even attempt a bite.