Can I sell jumpers here?

ChasingFantasy

Arachnopeon
Hello! I have a wild caught Phiddipus Californicus jumping spider. Today she laid her eggs after some days of weaving her nest! There are so many little yellow pinhead-sized beings in there! Anyway, there is noooo way I can keep that many buggers, and I'm not sure if I can release them, so can I sell them here? If I can, is there a guide and rules thread for how you use the "buy and sell" section? What would be a good price to sell them at? :cat: thanks for bearing with me and my little knowledge of navigating here.

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
The appropriate place to list anything you want to buy, sell, or trade is in the AB Classifieds Forum: http://arachnoboards.com/forums/for-sale-trade-want-to-buy.24/

In order to post to the classifieds, you need to be either an Active User (post 15 comments within a 45 day period, but comments in some forums - like Tarantula Chat - don't count toward that total), an Arachnosupporter ($25/year) or Arachnosupporter Plus ($50/year), or a Paid Classifieds User ($5/month).

More info here: http://arachnoboards.com/threads/im...ements-for-posting-in-the-classifieds.279681/

and here: http://arachnoboards.com/help/upgrades/

and here: http://arachnoboards.com/account/upgrades

ChasingFantasy

Arachnopeon
Thank you! Hopefully I can figure this all out. She laid her eggs this morning, do you know how long it will be till they hatch?

maggiedonut

Arachnosquire
Thank you! Hopefully I can figure this all out. She laid her eggs this morning, do you know how long it will be till they hatch?
about three weeks till they hatch and after that about two weeks till their first molt then they don't need mom anymore and can take care of themselves!:)

richard buss

Arachnopeon
i just attempted a second pairing of p. audax, the first one went well about a week ago. this attempt had the female pounce on the male and eat him.........rough sex for sure

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Hello! I have a wild caught Phiddipus Californicus jumping spider. Today she laid her eggs after some days of weaving her nest! There are so many little yellow pinhead-sized beings in there! Anyway, there is noooo way I can keep that many buggers, and I'm not sure if I can release them, so can I sell them here? If I can, is there a guide and rules thread for how you use the "buy and sell" section? What would be a good price to sell them at? :cat: thanks for bearing with me and my little knowledge of navigating here.
All offers to buy, sell, or trade belong in the classified section. There are three ways you can get access to post in the classified section:
  • become an Active Member: Active members are members who receive some extra functionality because they continue to contribute useful content to the site. With minimal effort, it's easy to become an Active Member. You just have to make 15 useful posts (in informational forums) in the previous 45 days. In order to maintain Active Member status, you need to keep posting enough to have made 15 useful posts in the previous 45 days. (Posting nothing but "fluff" will get your posts removed and your active membership revoked.)
  • purchase the "Classifieds Access" upgrade: $5 provides one month of access.
  • purchase the Arachnosupporter upgrade: includes Classifieds Access and additional benefits for one year
  • purchase the Arachnosupporter Plus upgrade: includes Classifieds Access, Arachnosupporter benefits, and additional benefits for one year

For a list of differences between account types, see Account Types and Upgrades.

Once you have access, you need to create a user review page for yourself before posting, so that other users can review any transactions they have with you. (Review are primarily intended for sellers, but anyone posting a classified needs a review page.)

At a minimum, your user review page must list your e-mail address and the city and state where you live. You may include other contact information if you want.

Please do not list what you are looking to buy, sell, or trade on a review page. This section is for reviews, not ads.

Tuisto

Arachnosquire
I noticed mine hatched/molted exactly a month after i noticed the eggsac bubble

Ron Fults

Arachnopeon
All offers to buy, sell, or trade belong in the classified section. There are three ways you can get access to post in the classified section:
  • become an Active Member: Active members are members who receive some extra functionality because they continue to contribute useful content to the site. With minimal effort, it's easy to become an Active Member. You just have to make 15 useful posts (in informational forums) in the previous 45 days. In order to maintain Active Member status, you need to keep posting enough to have made 15 useful posts in the previous 45 days. (Posting nothing but "fluff" will get your posts removed and your active membership revoked.)
  • purchase the "Classifieds Access" upgrade: $5 provides one month of access.
  • purchase the Arachnosupporter upgrade: includes Classifieds Access and additional benefits for one year
  • purchase the Arachnosupporter Plus upgrade: includes Classifieds Access, Arachnosupporter benefits, and additional benefits for one year

For a list of differences between account types, see Account Types and Upgrades.

Once you have access, you need to create a user review page for yourself before posting, so that other users can review any transactions they have with you. (Review are primarily intended for sellers, but anyone posting a classified needs a review page.)

At a minimum, your user review page must list your e-mail address and the city and state where you live. You may include other contact information if you want.

Please do not list what you are looking to buy, sell, or trade on a review page. This section is for reviews, not ads.
Maybe I missed it but I was wondering how to upgrade my membership. Thank you very much for posting this information!!