Can I raise C. gracilis communally?

b133d4u

Arachnopeon
So I've had about 11 of these babies for over a month now, and I was told they should have molted again by now, but I've never raised scorplings so I'm not sure. They came in these deli cups and I was told they would be fine for a couple more molts, currently second instar, with a couple in their third. I've kept the cups humid and I've dropped in a small cricket once a week for each, but most aren't eating. I haven't had any of them try to molt yet, though, so I'm curious if I could put them in the 10gal for a bit more verticality for them. I know they need the help of gravity, at least early on, so I'm thinking the climbing wood would be more beneficial for them. However, I've also heard gracilis are particularly cannibalistic when young, especially during molt, so I'm not sure if - even with the extra space - they'd be safe to house together. Any help would be vastly appreciated, and in the meantime I'll probably look into at least getting bigger deli cups.

Link to pics of the deli cup size and the 10gal; dunno why imgur gave it an age warning: https://imgur.com/a/uonGsNp

b133d4u

Arachnopeon
Vertical set ups are best with C gracilis.
That was my thought originally, but the breeder said it'd be good for them since there was a lot of climbing wood, so I figured it would be fine.

NMWAPBT

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I wouldnt put them together until adulthood. I had 4 scorpionlings together first time one molted another ate it so I split them up after. You can get Tupperware containers that are taller than deli cups and try that. That's what I've done and my gracilis are thriving. Keep temp between 75 and 85. Keep the. Moist I usually keep one half of the enclosure more moist than the other.

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Kinda late to the party, but remember with scorpions. You can raise them communally, until they are no longer communal. It’s important to keep them full so they don’t go after their bros.