Can i house male hissing cockroaches together

Wahoooooo

Arachnopeon
I have 6 male Madagascar hissing cockroaches is it fine if I put them together will they kill each other or something?

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I keep my Madagascar hissers communally (both males and females) and don't have any problems at all with fighting.

Polenth

Arachnobaron
I've had an all-male tank before (I also had six). They won't kill each other. They will probably fight sometimes, by hissing and bashing into each other. The main thing to reduce that is to have a lot of objects, so they can claim one if they want. I put in as many egg boxes as would fit. That also means you'll want a reasonable size tank, so they're not too crowded. If you have constant fighting, it's probably too small or there isn't enough stuff in there.

Individual personalities do make a difference as well. My most aggressive cockroach always kept a bit separate from the rest and lost most of his antennae as he'd get them caught when he charged sometimes. He started most of the fights I witnessed. My least aggressive cockroach never fought and only cared about food. The two little ones hung out together. You can't be entirely sure what a group will do until you try it.

Marika

Arachnoangel
I've only had males, they did fight every now and then, but it really wasn't a problem. Sometimes they also tried to mate with each other, it was cute :p