Can I help him?

Piricotaty

Arachnopeon
Hi guys, well, a two days ago I found a centipede that It was wrapped with insect poison powders. When I saw It I tried yo clean him with some water. Ah first no hope with his Life expectancy but the next day y gave him water and he moved more. I was thinking that maybe if I carry on like this I could save him. I would be grateful if you comment or give me any advice. If unfortunately he ends Up dying I was thinking of doing an autopsy but I don't promise anything, if that were the case I could publish it. Thanks for reading

(i have some videos but I can't show them, wait a while I see what happend)

Noah J

Arachnopeon
As in insect poison powders do you mean like Raid? If so I would say keep doing the same thing your doing every 3 hours and it should get better with in 2 more days or less depending on the amount of water your using

Piricotaty

Arachnopeon
As in insect poison powders do you mean like Raid? If so I would say keep doing the same thing your doing every 3 hours and it should get better with in 2 more days or less depending on the amount of water your using
Thanks, the powders was at first to kill pill bugs but maybe the miriapod road through the powders. Now I have a terrariun for him,
I'll take it out just to give him water (I give him water with a syringe).