Can anyone tell me what species this is?

aluras

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
stumped:confused: beautiful though. the stripe on the abdomen is throwing me off......and the color of the leg hairs....interesting.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Buy it Rodie!Then send it this way! Looks like A.diversipes in a WAY,but obviously it is not.Pretty darn interesting IMHO.............

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
get it! I don't know what it is but it's gorgeous! I wouldn't pass it up!

My first though was perhaps some kind of Euthulas sp. but it also looks like like an arboreal, like some kind of Avic maybe.

mike w

Arachnopeon
Looks to be a Iridopelma Hirsutum " Amazon ribbed tree spider" Pretty rare!! I would buy!

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i would just go a head and buy it she looks good!!!
Looks like an Avic sp... like what Brett said.. kinda has a diversi look!!!

Peace!!!

Last edited:

roaddog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I left them a message and I also left brachybaum a message to pick it up. He lives in Escondido. I will post better pics if I get it! Will keep everyone posted.

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
Wow, looks like its a mix between avic avic, white knee, red knee, and a 1969 Yenko Camaro! Super cool ;P Id buy it up if I were you, looks wicked

brachybaum

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey guys, well I just picked her up and she is a beaut{D. I'm waiting for her to spread out a bit and I'll take a pic, post it on here. I was told by owner that she has really bad hairs, she's not skittsh at all and she didn't kick any hairs at me while I transferred her but I do feel a slight itch. I'm also stumped on the species as well. She has purple highlights all over. Here are some pics, my iphone 4 camera kinda sucks:

Last edited:

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Whatever it is, its SWEET!!!
Now to find a mate!?!?!?

PIG-

hassman789

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
the first thing that comes to my mind when there is a beautiful T that is being hard to ID is.............hybrid. I'm not saying it is, I'm not saying it looks like one, I can not ID anything for my life! thats just a SCARY thought that always pops into my head:eek:.

redrumpslump

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
the first thing that comes to my mind when there is a beautiful T that is being hard to ID is.............hybrid. I'm not saying it is, I'm not saying it looks like one, I can not ID anything for my life! thats just a SCARY thought that always pops into my head:eek:.
That's what I'm thinking. Usually someone would have had atleast a slight idea of what she is by now. I'm deffinetly gonna keep an eye on this thread tho. Awesome find btw.

Matt

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Oooh, she's pretty, but she looks likenothing I've seen before.. Did the seller say if she was CB or WC? Definitly an interesting little lady!

aluras

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
did you get any information from the seller? whare he/she got it? anything?? this is just too crazy to not have any info on it:confused: