Can anyone tell me what animal this is?

dtknow

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Photoshop. It uses what appears to be some kind of Salamandra species, maybe a turtles eyes, and the beak of some bird of prey(Golden eagle?)

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
definetly photoshopped, though the eyes loook like its from a frog or maybe the salamander. Its a nice job, too bad it isnt real :(

dtknow

Arachnoking
Old Timer
A second look and those are probably the salamander's real eyes.

Varden

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I believe those are the lizard's real eyes, but that beak is definitely photoshopped onto it. Nicely done, though.

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
looks like a Tiger Salamander and a hawk beak.. very cool though! I am certainly gonna try and make up some false info and fool ppl with that when they come over :) show them everything then say "check out this crazy thing I am getting next" {D {D {D heh heh

Scorpiove

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanks for the input everyone, I was searching google for "lizards with beaks" and figured I was wasting my time. I thought those looked like salamander fingers ;). It is definitely a good photoshop though. I was hoping it was real though because it could have been an interesting case of parallel evolution. Example the platypus has a beak like snout all evolved on its own separate from birds and dinosaurs.

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
its a Russian vrsn of jackalope {D , lol
dat thing will fly and poop all over yer car too, {D hahahahaaa
:D :D :D

Frogsarethapoop

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Someone should post that on Ebay and see how much they can get. Of course youd prolly goto jail when you couldn't provide the animal. 1, 2, 3 not it!