Can anyone point me in the right direction for a male Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens. UK

Steadyson11

Arachnopeon
hi im new to using forums, im just looking if anyone can help me find a male Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens (GBB) i am in Lancashire UK. If anyone can point me in the right direction i would be very appreciative.

Thanks

Steadyson11

Arachnopeon
Ideally this wants to go in 'Invertsonals' http://arachnoboards.com/forums/invertsonals.27/

However I'm just over in Castleford and head past Chorley upto Blackpuddle quite oftan, I've got an MM about 8 weeks matured hes around 4-4.5" dls (hard to tell as the doesn't stretch oftan).
Thanks for replying pal im new to all this forum stuff so not to sure where to post, thanks for the heads up. also what would you like to do with your MM are you looking to sell him or loan him? thankyou

Bread

Arachnopeon
Throw me a couple of slings if hes successful and you can have him. I would rather have him put to use than sit here for a year( im sure he thinks the same)

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
Glad it worked out! I was the one who mentioned you should post on the forums :) If you're who I think you are lol