Can anyone identify these?

Ceryspat5

Arachnopeon
Hello, so I have a chaco golden knee she is about 6 inches. I'm in the middle of a move, so while unpacking I decided to have a little look make sure she's okaii. I see her in a concerning position doing what seems to be 'guarding' eggs I think they are? Shes also drooling which she had a.very large meal about 2 days ago so I'm not concerned about that.
My issue is, I'm pretty sure they are not tarantula eggs... Any help is appreciated!! Thank you in advance.

received_1640057413051690.jpeg

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
No idea what you are talking about because you circled nothing in the pic.

IF you mean those white oval shapes, that's T CRAP, you know waste products.

If your T had eggs, they'd be in a giant WHITE silken structure called a sac, looks like a golfball.

Ceryspat5

Arachnopeon
Okaii thank you, I knew they have egg sacks but was worried it may be maggots, but would have been very confused as to h
No idea what you are talking about because you circled nothing in the pic.

IF you mean those white oval shapes, that's T CRAP, you know waste products.

If your T had eggs, they'd be in a giant WHITE silken structure called a sac, looks like a golfball.
Ahh amazing thank you! Yes I'm aware they have egg sacks but was worried it could me maggots! (Would have been confused as to how they got there as her tub is cleaned regular)

I do have other ts but all slings so very small, she is MUCH larger than the others but now I know! Thank you.

Ceryspat5

Arachnopeon
With cleaning you mean taking out boli and uneaten food, right? Just to be sure, you are not regularly replacing the substrate or something, are you?
No she sometimes kills and leaves crickets, or leaves like half a wrinkled cricket in there, (spot clean to stop rotting)