Can anyone help with id on this

Nightrainfalls

Arachnopeon
24774.jpeg I was recently sent this picture to see if i would be interested in this wild caught scorpion in genus Heteromanus. I didnt take the picture and I cant make out enough details to Id it. If anyone with more experience can help, any assistance with an ID would be appreciated.

Is the injury on the right fixed claw anything significant to the overall health of the scorpion. If it is not going to have an effect on the scorpions health, it doesn't bother me. I just want the opinio of an experienced keeper.

Thanks in advance for any help.

soldierof4cheese

Arachnoknight
Looks like a spinifer or a petersii to me.. The injury on the claw will probably heal on the next molt or given time.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Looks like H petersii. As soldier said...if it's not fully matured than it's possible to grow back through molts. But if its ,matured I'm afraid it's going to remain crippled

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It's a mature petersii. Unfortunately, scorpions don't regenerate parts with molts like spiders, centipedes, etc. The only injury I've seen repaired with a molt is the tip of the stinger when it comes to scorpions. It won't be a prob for the scorpion, I've kept some one chela/pincher with no problems.

Nightrainfalls

Arachnopeon
It's a mature petersii. Unfortunately, scorpions don't regenerate parts with molts like spiders, centipedes, etc. The only injury I've seen repaired with a molt is the tip of the stinger when it comes to scorpions. It won't be a prob for the scorpion, I've kept some one chela/pincher with no problems.
Thank you very much for the answer
You gave. I am just starting in scorps so it is awesome to have so helpful peple thans

Nightrainfalls

Arachnopeon
Looks like H petersii. As soldier said...if it's not fully matured than it's possible to grow back through molts. But if its ,matured I'm afraid it's going to remain crippled
Thank you for the post. These boards are awesome because of folks like you