Can anyone give me the list of poecilotheria species from largest to smallest?

Grimmdreadly

Arachnopeon
There's only a couple that stick out as being either large for a poec or small for poec sp...

6 inches or less Metallica and subfusca being the smallest.

The larger poecs being 7+ inches regalis, ornata and rufilata.

I believe the rest fall somewhere between the 6-8 inch range.
I had a friend who had a 9.5" dls female ruffilata. I had thought they were the largest pokies until I saw a female ornata of the same size

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
My buddy Ben has told me on average his rufis are atleast an inch or so larger than his ornatas.. I saw a pic of one of his girls DSL against a ruler and she was 11 inches.. Very leggy species.. Ornata may be a bit smaller DSL but they have more bulk to them.
Man, you know I was going to mention something like that, but didn't want the ornata fan-boys to go on a tirade hah. On average the leg spans I hear from people with AF rufi's always are larger than ornata. But agree, the ornata always seem to be more massive to me as well.

Grimmdreadly

Arachnopeon
Man, you know I was going to mention something like that, but didn't want the ornata fan-boys to go on a tirade hah. On average the leg spans I hear from people with AF rufi's always are larger than ornata. But agree, the ornata always seem to be more massive to me as well.
The ornata is a bit more stout. While the rufis are trying to become NBA centres