Can anyone confirm this BP morph?

Scorpionkid

Arachnosquire
Hey, so about a year ago I purchased a male BP from a breeder, who labeled it as a “Fire Clown Ghost”. I have searched the internet far and wide and have found no reference to this morph. Has anyone else heard of it?
Thanks!

Westicles

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Hey, so about a year ago I purchased a male BP from a breeder, who labeled it as a “Fire Clown Ghost”. I have searched the internet far and wide and have found no reference to this morph. Has anyone else heard of it?
Thanks!
Post a pic of him. Well, actually I'm not sure if a pic would help. You're kinda going by what the breeder told you

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Thanks!
check morph list

Scorpionkid

Arachnosquire
BP morphs are so mixed up these days unless you have a visual morph, or definate parent lineage, you will never know.
Looks like a normal to me.
Yeah, that’s why I didn’t post a picture at first since it probably wouldn’t make a difference. He looks to bright to be a normal, but I’m no expert on morphs so maybe.

Scorpionkid

Arachnosquire
The pic I took had bad lighting, sorry.
Yeah, that’s why I didn’t post a picture at first since it probably wouldn’t make a difference. He looks to bright to be a normal, but I’m no expert on morphs so maybe.