Can anyone clearup the cyriopagopus/lampropelma/blue/violet confusion i have.

brownj6709

Arachnopeon
Right i know that L. violaceopes used to be a cyriopagopus sp. but has it been re-classified back to it? and whats the difference between singapour blue/ singapour violet :?:? very confuzled
Cheers
Josh

brownj6709

Arachnopeon
Haha yea nice one mate you find me sank with the search function coz i cant find dethink diffinative. nice of ya to jump on my back like that though.

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Geez... You don't have to sound so harsh to the person.. He asked a simple question... If you're going to be rude then simple don't waste his time by answering the question..

Kris

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
When I fall uh sleep BET THEY'RE SPYING ON ME!!........................................................ They prosecute me they're the judges, jury all in one...... THE SEARCH POLICE..policepolice. THE SEARCH POLICE..policepolice.........

Draiman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Geez... You don't have to sound so harsh to the person..
At least I provided the answer to his question in my post. What about you?

He asked a simple question... If you're going to be rude then simple don't waste his time by answering the question..
*I* am wasting HIS time by answering HIS question? Oh boy. If anything, he wasted my time by posting a needless thread for a question which has been answered time and time again, thus making me do the search for him. Personally it didn't take me very long to find and I wouldn't call it a waste of my time, but since you said I wasted his time by answering his question (see how ridiculous it sounds?), I figured I would bring this up.

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You went about doing it in a rude manor is all. You can even tell the sarcasm in BrownJ's typing.. It's like giving someone their food after they've order it... You can give it to the politely or you can throw it across the room... Either way, they still get their food but it's an unpleasant experience for that person...

What about me?? I didn't find it needed to answer the question for the 3rd time since the 2 of you are a credible sorce of information regardless if you got it from the search function... If everyone used it then there would be no need to post anymore question about anything since we have all talked about everything and nothing at all..

That's all.. I'm not getting on you or trying to be an a$$.

Last edited:

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
If everyone used it then there would be no need to post anymore question about anything since we have all talked about everything and nothing at all..
This isn't true at all. It would weed out all the repeat threads, leaving the threads that actually have substance on the first page or two.

Anyway, question answered, moving on...

bdprice1968

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
How about this. I might never have heard of these questions if someone didnt ask it!!!

Thanks for asking the question now I will have more knowledge of Ts I wasnt interested in until now.

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well. Generally speaking we have.. Care, growth rate, who is who what is what. Getting down to the nitty gritty details of the science is that "substance." I agree, moving on.

Draiman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
You went about doing it in a rude manor is all.. It's like giving someone their food after they've order it... You can give it to the politely or you can throw it across the room... Either way, they still get their food but it's an unpleasant experience for that person...

What about me?? I didn't find it needed to answer the question for the 3rd time since the 2 of you are a credible sorce of information regardless if you got it from the search function... If everyone used it then there would be no need to post anymore question about anything since we have all talked about everything and nothing at all..

That's all.. I'm not getting on you or trying to be an a$$.
Well actually, if you threw someone's food across the room to him he most likely wouldn't get it. :) But yeah I know what you mean; it just gets a little annoying when the same questions that have been discussed ad nauseum are brought up and repeated again and again - completely defeats the purpose of the search function.

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
But Draiman , every time you reply to someone , its always in a rude manor almost . No one likes the rudeness . Sorry if im sounding "rude" but I dont think the OP deserves it . Isnt it wierd how the OP got barely any help at all other than arguing ? :barf:

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
There is a different between being rude and blunt. But Draiman's rudeness amuses me.

Draiman

Arachnoking
Old Timer

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
He did what OP asked him and Joe searched for him and gave him the posts. Doesn't matter what else or in what manner they helped other than they did what OP asked.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Actually, I didn't have to run a search. My link was to a post I made.

metallica

Arachnoking
Old Timer
hey what is all this?? i have the monopoly to answer people in a blunt way!