Can a Green Anole lizard swim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
It is not my job to research proof for you!! 😂 factors like, hiding spaces, cover, multiple basking spots, amount of food (diet), ratio of males to females, there are lots of factors.
Cool. Best of luck to your pets for as long as they manage to live.

EpicEpic

Arachnoangel
Mixing multiple types of animals in a tank that isn't absolutley gigantic is a TERRIBLE idea. A quick Google search will tell you that.

These animals don't live anywhere close to proximity in a confined _______ gallon fish tank in real life. Anyone doing so is putting their needs and wants ahead of their animals.

Mori has been on this forum longer then you've been alive. Kids come on here and get mad when they don't hear what they want to hear. 20 minutes ago you didn't know if a lizard could swim. Now you're a paludarium expert?

Last edited:

NathanB

Arachnosquire
Mixing multiple types of animals in a tank that isn't absolutley gigantic is a TERRIBLE idea. A quick Google search will tell you that.

These animals don't live anywhere close to proximity in a confined _______ gallon fish tank in real life. Anyone doing so is putting their needs and wants ahead of their animals.

Mori has been on this forum longer then you've been alive. Kids come on here and get mad when they don't hear what they want to hear. 20 minutes ago you didn't know if a lizard could swim. Now you're a paludarium expert?
I am NOT just a kid who got mad because i didnt hear what i wanted to hear, i am a kid who has a done a whole lot of research and is simply saying that some people have success. Besides i am not even going to mix species, i only asked if people think i could have a couple of crabs in the tank with a pair of anoles, when i was told i couldn't have crabs and lizards together, i scrapped that idea. I am not a paludarium expert and i know that mixing species is a mostly bad idea, but some people have success.

EpicEpic

Arachnoangel
I am NOT just a kid who got mad because i didnt hear what i wanted to hear, i am a kid who has a done a whole lot of research and is simply saying that some people have success. Besides i am not even going to mix species, i only asked if people think i could have a couple of crabs in the tank with a pair of anoles, when i was told i couldn't have crabs and lizards together, i scrapped that idea. I am not a paludarium expert and i know that mixing species is a mostly bad idea, but some people have success.
"Mostly a bad idea but some people have success"

I'm willing to wager that most those people have over a decade of experience in keeping those animals in separate enclosures, another decade+ of research on paludariums on their belt, and a very very very large enclosure as a paludarium.

How much research have you done if your goal was to keep crabs with anoles and didnt know until today if anoles could swim?

C'mon man.💡

NathanB

Arachnosquire
This is part of my research, i am asking for advice! And why do you assume that i have no experience. And the enclosures that i saw were not much larger than mine. and i have never said that i was going to cram a load of different species in a small tank. All i asked is if people thought i could have crabs with anoles!

"Mostly a bad idea but some people have success"

I'm willing to wager that most those people have over a decade of experience in keeping those animals in separate enclosures, another decade+ of research on paludariums on their belt, and a very very very large enclosure as a paludarium.

How much research have you done if your goal was to keep crabs with anoles and didnt know until today if anoles could swim?

C'mon man.💡
And when i was told that crabs and anoles couldnt cohabitate, i scrapped the idea.

Ferrachi

Arachnoprince
Knowledge isn't just about researching on the internet, we all can do that and call ourselves internet geniuses... it's more about having years of actual real life experiences is when you gain knowledge. :geek:

NathanB

Arachnosquire
Knowledge isn't just about researching on the internet, we all can do that and call ourselves internet geniuses... it's more about having years of actual real life experiences is when you gain knowledge. :geek:
I am trying to gain experience 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.