'camel spider'

pnshmntMMA

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
these spiders actually control entire sections of the country, thats why people only live in certain areas, the different gangs of spiders wont let them stay. they have warriors, and a single queen. the warriors drag victims back to the hive and then the facehuggers put an egg in the person which then a new camel spider bursts out of the persons chest and continues the cycle. for this reason i wouldnt wana live in the middle east. hahaha this thread is dead

robd

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
these spiders actually control entire sections of the country, thats why people only live in certain areas, the different gangs of spiders wont let them stay. they have warriors, and a single queen. the warriors drag victims back to the hive and then the facehuggers put an egg in the person which then a new camel spider bursts out of the persons chest and continues the cycle. for this reason i wouldnt wana live in the middle east. hahaha this thread is dead
Not yet it's not. See, what is not very well known about the country of Iraq is that the ongoing war that's been around for 1000's of years between Sunni's, Shi'ites, and Kurds actually isn't what it seems. The Kurds only live up north because they know the evil camel spiders are more likely to be found in central and southern Iraq, where it's warmer. It had nothing to do with the other two religious factions exiling them up that way, away from Baghdad. The Sunnis and Shi'ites are actually indifferent to the these arthropods.

And this is 100% true information for two reasons

1- you just read it on the internet

and

2- I was there, so I know.

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
What are those white things that look like mushrooms coming off the bottom one?