California pics

Ythier

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi,
Some pics of a short trip in California. Unfortunately no scorpions (a little bit early in the season, and only two days to look for them).
Cheers
Eric

Alaska from the plain

Moutains

San Francisco

Chinatown

Near Palm Spring

Joshua tree national park

San Andreas fault

Cactus between Mojave and Colorado deserts

Sequoia national park

drapion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Great pics Eric!!! That kinda sucks you didn't find any scorps out in the desert..Was this your first time in the US?

buthus

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I miss Frisco. Truly one of the most beautiful cities. I used to walk the GG bridge about once a month.
Great pics ...been to everyone of those places. Thanks for sharing!

drapion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Will you be coming back any time soon...I've never been to San Fran but I hope to some day.I think Eric has seen more of Cali than I have and I lived there for 9 years...

Alakdan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice shots Eric! If you weren't in the picture I would have thought they were postcards. I've been to the U.S. three times and I agree SF is nice. I would like to visit again someday. Joshua Tree park and Sequoia Park will be in my list. Plus a good scorp huntng spot like AZ.{D

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Very nice pictures Eric, and now I understand why you didn't reply your mail, you did the wise thing, go on holiday once in a while :D
Too bad you didn't find any scorpions there. :(

these seqoia's look awesome!

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
awsome pics! those ones from the plane were very cool >>> i think i saw my house in one of those ;P I'm going to Joshua tree the end of this month, it's an awsome place to *cough* observe *cough* cool scorps and what not.. good rock climbing too

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
lovely pics

if you are ever back in southern California maybe we could go flip some rocks over together