??caliboy1111??

crawldad

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Any ony dealing with Peter? We're in the middle of a deal, and haven't heard from him in a while. Had been in constant contact for nearly 2 weeks, and now can't find him. If anybody knows him, I do hope he's OK, and would like to hear from him soon.

crawldad

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
????????????????

Peter has been attempting to ship to me for 3 weeks now. He had another deal going with someone. Has anyone received anything from him, or know him?

owlbomb

Arachnopeon
he has my money

i sent him $150 for a pair of rosy boas,,,,
first he told me there were shipping problems one week
the next week he asked me to email him when they arrived
i have tried to email,, no return,,, his phone is shut off,, i just sent him a letter ,,still no response,,, he called himself pedro,,,, if i don't hear from him soon i will contact his local police to see if there is anything i can do ,,, are you interested in getting involved,,

Brandon ( owlbomb@comcast.net)

crawldad

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yes I am.............

I was VERY patient with "Pedro". He had "attempted", as you describe, to ship my 3 Hognose, and a small Pulchra, several times. I paid with Pay Pal, and have opened a complaint with them. He has communicated with Pay Pal, giving them a DHL # that doesn't exist (as far as I can determin). If you need me to share info, I will. Keep me posted please. He went out of his way to communicate with me several times after getting my money, which is why I am very curious as to what is up. Anyone live in his area? I do not have an address, do you?

owlbomb

Arachnopeon
anyone else

has anyone else had any problems with a pedro perez from bakersfield ,CA
we can exchange info

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i about bought an Aphonopelma moderatum from him, but i ended up not being able to.... it fell through (that happens a lot with me, so to all those ppl whom i've done that to -- sorry, issues that take waaay too long to explain.) ANYWAYS -- after hearing this, it makes me wonder if i did a GOOD thing by not buying the moderatum from him. i don't know.

hope you guys get what you ordered :)

crawldad

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
paypal has not been able to recover the $180 he owes me. First ever beeing ripped off. Still sucks........................

owlbomb

Arachnopeon
same here

it's actually my first time,, i hope you reported it to the FBI on that site like i told you,, i am still waiting to see what they might do about it,,,

JPD

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Crawldad and owlbomb.....did you get my PM's? Please contact me if you need anymore information.