Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
REPTILE SUPER SHOW
September 11-12, 2021
Anaheim Convention Center

Expo Open to the Public!
Saturday 10am-6pm
Sunday 11am-5pm

I am looking forward to this show as it has been almost 2 years. It looks like it might be one of the largest CA shows ever. Anyone that can make it come by my booth and as always I will be working with REPTILE DEN. Always great to see New and Old School AB Family....

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Will you guys have any H. chilensis available?
No idea, who this was directed to as there will be several vendors there so I could not speak for any of them. Will just have to go and find out as that is a rare hard-to-find you're looking for and I have not seen them in a while. Good news is only 4 days away until show time :spider::scorpion::snail::ant::bug::butterfly::cricket::ninja::lizard::bat::spiderweb::frog::ladybug::bee::mosquito::turtle::cool:

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
Joe, I'll see you there. You know where to find me. My daughter and I are working the weekend.

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
I will try to post pictures tomorrow. It was a fun show, I didn't get to see much because I was pretty much working the whole time. Sales were good, we had over 150 species of Ts, plus tons of Scorpions, Whipspiders, Vineggaroons, etc.....