C. vittatus

DrGigglez666

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Does anyone have any info on this species of scorpion like venom level size habitat and food and all the other things

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Does anyone have any info on this species of scorpion like venom level size habitat and food and all the other things
venon rated at 2, full grown there around 3", semi-abhoral habitat, they like to climb alot(temps in 80's, humidity around 50%)..they will feed good on crickets

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The search button has a significant amount of info...... try that.:?

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
venon rated at 2, full grown there around 3", semi-abhoral habitat, they like to climb alot(temps in 80's, humidity around 50%)..they will feed good on crickets
^theres your info right there lol, yes the search is good to use but if ya got any more questions i can answer em for ya:)

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
IME, sometimes the C. vittatus feels like nothing more that a weak honeybee sting. I've prob been stung around 15 times. But a couple of those times I was stung, the pain was pretty incredible. I read somewhere that they were looking into reevaluating the sting. I read they have pre-venom and kill-venom, something like that. That might be why some say they don't hurt that bad. But MAN!, they can cause some pain! But most of the time they aren't that bad. All that info is coming from weak memory so I would look into it, I really can't remember exactly what I read and the info I read may not have been accurate anyway.

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
You need to also take into account the xeric morph and mesic morph. I've found C. vittatus in dry scrublands as well as humid woods. 40 to 50% humidity should cover it. My C. vittatus like to hang out in the crevices on their driftwood.