C viridis poses for the camera

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Got this little one from a friend not too long ago, and tonight was the first time Ive attempted to feed it. Its ever had f/t before, and didnt seem like it quite knew how to react. I ended up having to leave the mouse in the cage, and take off out of the apartment, because just walking around was freaking it out. It was a successful feeding though, I just wish I had gotten the pics.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Gorgeous snake! Whats the size? I can't wait till I start getting into venomous snakes.:rolleyes:

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Gorgeous snake! Whats the size? I can't wait till I start getting into venomous snakes.:rolleyes:
"She" is actually pretty small. Maybe two feet. "She" was w/c last year, and hasnt grown much since then. "She" wasnt regularly fed, so I hope to put some size on "her" just with better care.

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice diamond back.
Its not a Diamondback....the tell tale sign should be that there are.....no....dimaonds...on ....its....back lol.

C. viridis is the Prairie Rattlesnake.

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Its not a Diamondback....the tell tale sign should be that there are.....no....dimaonds...on ....its....back lol.

C. viridis is the Prairie Rattlesnake.
Its also lacking the raccoon striped tail. Though Im sure thats a lesser known feature.

Prairie rattlesnake indeed!